Branch wise intake as :
|S.No||Stream||Branch Code||Approved Intake|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||6||60|
|5.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10||60|
Eligibility for Admission to Diploma course :
- Admissions as per guidelines issued by AICTE, New Delhi and RTU, Kota from time to time.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board/University with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
- Minimum 45% marks(For General Category) and 40% marks (For Reserved category of Rajasthan Candidates) in the above subjects as taken together
- 70% through RPET Merit, 15% through AIEEE Merit, 15% through Management Seats.
Lateral Entry ( Eligibility for Direct Admission to 2nd Year Diploma )
- Direct admission in Second Year B.Tech. on the basis of AICTE Approved Diploma Examination in appropriate branch of Engineering / B.Sc. (with Mathematics) from Universities in Rajasthan through LEEP. No.of seats available for admission is equal to 20% of Branch-wise Approved Intake & Drop Out / Vacant Seats of of the previous year
|Group.No.||Relevant Branches of Diploma Courses||Eligible for Degree in|
|1.||Computer, Electronics, I.T., Electrical, Instrumentation||Computer, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|2.||Mechanical (all Specialties), Mining, Metallurgy, Production & Industrial Engineering, Agriculture, Mechatronics, Printing Technology||Mechanical|
Candidates who have passed Degree In Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject can opt for any discipline of engineering.